Originally Posted by Owl
I just depends on what I am doing, and the type of clothing that I am wearing. For the most part, if I am just out and about, I only care the concealed firearm with 13 rnds in it.
If I know that I'm going to be near a den of iniquity, then I usually have at least one extra magazine with 12 rounds in it. Sometimes two.

Originally Posted by local_dirt

Ohio requires retreat if possible, except in defense of your life or another's life. We lost "stand your ground" at the polls a few years ago.

Unless another life is at risk, why put yourself in harms way ? Seek cover and concealment until LEO's arrive.

You never know how amped up the "active shooter" is on meth or how well armed they are compared to you.

You have this misquoted. These are my words. However, it is not my job or responsibility to put myself in harm's way, only to stop an attack upon myself, or another with an eye to retreat. Only in my home, is it assumed that retreat is impossible or impractical.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~