I'm anal retentive about this stuff...

I do the Lee Neck sizing, the Redding Body Die, the annealing every 4th time... show a little prudence on the power scale...

I did put this to the test one time, after reading on Lapua's web site they reloaded some of their brass on testing bullets etc, up to 300 times... that piqued my interest, so I thought I'd load 10 rounds over and over and see what I got...

So I took 10 pieced of range pick up Remington 223 cases... I had picked up 1000 FMJ 55 grainers for like $10 at a garage sale....so decided on a prudent load with 4198...this was over time...but I logged each time on a 3 x 5 card or two... would load ten, and go around the corner to some county property that was all wooded and shoot them into a pine tree...

After getting to being out of bullets, I had shot the cases 101 times.... I lost 3 cases due to operator error at the reload bench... but none to the brass giving up the ghost.... they looked like Schitt, but I still have them in a zip lock bag around here somewhere... they've been reloaded a couple of times since... just still testing the theory out of how long they will last...

oh and that one pine tree that served as a target, those thousand rounds weakened it enough that a stout wind knocked the top off the lower end a month or two after I quit the experiment...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez