not all different brand brass is the same no way no how, are you worried about accuracy or just want to here your rifle go bang ? i have used alot of different brand brass most brands are fine but Lapua is by far the best brass made and easiest to get consistent groups with a good rifle. i feel maybe 6 -10 times with brass i have made very consistent and weighed to be close to perfect. now for regular brass if you just candle anneal brass ,trim and inspect your brass " each empty cartridge " maybe 10 - 15 times if you feel you need too ? i throw `em after a 6-8 times on regular brass i always buy brass by 500 or 1,0000 ,have even had friends that don`t reload give me their once fired brass,when i go to the range i always check the garbage cans ,sometimes there are some hidden treasures of once fired brass with the empty box too in those garbage cans . if you have a favorite rifle or rifles and these rifles shoot well why try and get a few more reloadings on used brass ,brass is cheap throw that old crap away and get new brass before you damage your rifles . good luck and safe shooting,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman