Went down to Denver from Rapid City ,SD over last weekend in a friends F-150 2018 has the 10 spd and 2.7 Ecoboost at 80 mph the rpm was only 1900 or so. Thinking it had the 3.31 gear ratio. We had the wind going down and were making 21.5-23 mpg pretty impressive in my book . On the way back with the around town miles in Denver and pushing a wind ,still driving pretty hard the truck ran 17.4 mpg from north of Cheyenne after the traffic thinned out we covered 100 miles in 75 minutes. Passing power was I thought incredible ,at 70 he'd pull out to pass and we'd be doing 90+ time we got around them. Some stretches of highway it's safe but still illegal to do that, I don't tell someone else how to drive and before you need to make a negative comment keep in mind that we were passed far more than we passed. It was educational for sure. Truck was the 4 dr crew cab with the 5.5' box and damned smooth. Nice really nice. MB

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 05/20/19.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "