TeddyFive06, You can't imagine that Partitions will kill a deer any better than an Interlock. Having shot dozens of deer with Nosler Partitions I can tell you that they won't or even as well if you like having a good blood trail. Oh I've never lost one, but too many times I was looking for traces of blood at last light or reading scuffed up leaves to tell me where my deer just ran off to. What happens or happened with my .300 WM, 7mm RM, 7mm-08 or .308 NP deer is that the front soft half of the Partition blows the insides into pulp and what goes out the back side is the back half of a folded tight to the shank remaining Partition. I never got what I wanted to see for a bigger diameter exit wound with a Partition. I should have learned from my first buck, a nice 200 pounder that took a double lung Partition. No snow and all I had to go by was how that cross hair looked perfect when that big .300 recoiled. No blood and kind of dejected I walked where I thought the buck had gone. Then what looked like a piece of brush about 80 yards up ahead turned out to be his right side antler. Contrast that to another 210 pounder that took an Interlock to the chest from my .308 and I had blood spatter on the trees and an immediate blood trail for 50 yards and a $.50 cent piece size exit. That is what I want. Reconsider the Partition if you want a good blood trail.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory