Originally Posted by Jackie_Treehorn
Originally Posted by Bushmaster1313
True confession

I am a big PETA supporter

People Eating Tasty Animals
You don't hunt.
You don't handload.
You don't gunsmith or tinker.
You don't collect in accordance with anyone's accepted definition of collecting; i.e., identifying particular variations, building a reference database, etc.
You're not dealing.
You only post the same godd@mned pictures over and over and over again with the same silly-ass commentary. The only logic I can see is you're seeking approval from strangers. That says a hell of a lot about you, none of it favorable. Just give it a rest.

While Bushmaster's bragging about the same guns is becoming rather redundant, simply because he doesn't meet your narrowly defined reasons for acquiring guns doesn't mean he has less rights in that regard than the rest of us.

I don't hunt very much anymore, but I'm continually acquiring more and more hunting rifles. I don't shoot pistol competitions, carry for self defense, target shoot much any more, or hunt with pistols, but I still acquire them as I can afford them. Ditto nice shotguns. And, oops, my "collecting" philosophy doesn't begin to conform to "accepted definition of collecting" you refer to. I don't "deal" either- without a license I can't.

My point is, as annoying as Bushmaster's continuous flogging of the same gun over and over is, Mr. Treehorns vindictiveness in that regard is equally unwarranted. Perhaps he's angling for Internet Cop of the Week?

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty