Originally Posted by GunDoc7
Jackie Treehorn,

I'm not sure what you mean by "insecurity", or how such would lead to me becoming angry with you. I am angry at you only in that I have an aversion to bullies, and so far you appear to me to be one.
You are undoubtedly tenacious. Your documentation of Bushmaster1313's posts are proof of that.

I have never disputed your "evidence."

I specifically and intentionally have not asked you any "Why are you doing this?" questions (unless you count my rhetorical "Why?" when I used strike through and substitution in phrases you originated.)

I asked some straightforward questions about what outcome, or outcomes you seek, how such outcomes would benefit you, and what you hope to gain from those outcomes.

Simple questions that you have not addressed.
Bushmaster1313 is quite obviously not bullied by me, so your "argument" gets deflated.

Let Bushmaster1313 answer why he craves the adulation of strangers. Every few weeks we get "treated" to this nonsense of "I love my rifle," "Look at my rifle," "I like my rifle," "I'm glad I bought my rifle," "I like to shoot my rifle," and on and on and on. That's not normal behavior for any stable person.

Jackie Treehorn: Treats objects like women.

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Montana uses Ruger actions.