Originally Posted by Jackie_Treehorn
Originally Posted by GunDoc7
^^^^^^^
Being a bully is based on how you behave, not how successful you are at intimidating those you attempt to bully. But whatever. You're not a bully. Happy now?

Concerning Bushmaster1313, you are repeating yourself. I, and I expect everyone else, got it the first time. Certainly by the second or third time.

My questions to you remain unanswered. Do I need to repeat them?

I already answered and I cannot improve your (lack of) reading comprehension.

Let Bushmaster1313 answer the question posed to him.

Please forgive my lack of reading comprehension. I see now. Here are some things you wrote:

Why the constant and repetitive need for attention from strangers? Life's too short. Let Bushmaster1313 answer that.

That doesn't answer WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS? Do you not receive enough attention elsewhere?

I'm curious as to why Bushmaster1313 is so needy for attention from strangers. This has been a pattern from "him" for a few years. It's a basic question that he won't answer due to some psychosis.

So the only outcome you desire is for him to explain why he repeatedly posts about the same rifle? That's it? My "lack of reading comprehension" is due to the fact that I was sure you wanted more outcome than that.

I do believe he answered you:

I admit to having fun, showing off and exhibiting pride.

I guess he likes to do that more than once, and apparently with the same rifle.

But as long as we are talking about what "is a LONG DAMNED WAY FROM NORMAL" (your words), you might check yourself. Because you are the one who is keeping a record of Bushmaster1313's posts or spending the time to search and document them. Some would call that obsession. In fact, I will. You are obsessed. He is living rent free in your head.

I'm done. Bitch all you want. Say what you will about me. I don't care. We agree on one thing, and that is that life's too short. I'm going back to being a useful member of the 'Fire. If you want to check my posts to see if I meet your standards, feel free.

To everyone else: Please forgive my overly taking this guy to task. I have already mentioned that I have a low tolerance for bullies, so I got a bit carried away.

Clinging to guns & religion since 1959

Keyboards make people braver than alcohol

Election Integrity is more important than Election Convenience

Washington Post: "Democracy Dies in Darkness"
More correct: "Killing Democracy Faster Than Darkness"