I wonder if Ford had the same problem with the naysayers that never believed an automobile would replace the horse? Did anyone really believe that there’d be “gas stations” at enough locations throughout this vast country to make it viable? What if you’re 50 miles from home with 40 miles worth of gas left? How will they ever get enough oil to run all those cars? There’s a limited amount of oil and getting it out of the ground and into the gas tank isn’t easy or cheap. What if your vehicle broke down in the middle of nowhere, then what?......push it home? Roads would have to be built at an enormous cost and would have to cover an impossible amount of miles not to mention the mountains. Are they seriously going to build roads across mountain passes 2 miles high? Bridges?......don’t even think about traversing large bodies of water. I could go on and on but you get my drift....

New technology is always met with resistance, it’s always fraught with logistical nightmares but luckily it never stops visionaries. That being said.....I’ll pass on the Model T or Model S or that ugly ass “Tesla pickup” and stick with my trusty steed named Silverado. 😁

Our grandkids or great grandkids or great great grandkids will be collecting the gas pumps of today as a tribute to the olden days when you actually had to stop and put “gas” into your car AND drive the car yourself. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~