[quote=deflave]Don't do this.

I agree. Only exception I can think of is finding a lost child. Several years ago at out local walmart. I turned into an isle and found maybe a 2 yr old little boy crying his eyes out. I checked the other isles close by and seen no one. I wenrt back to the boy and asked where his mama was. He held his arms up so I picked him up and headed to customer service. I ran into a Walmart worker that had a walkie talkie. I told her the situation. She got on the radio and had customer service announce over head about the boy and our location. The walmart lady tried to take the boy but he was latched onto me. It took about 10 minutes for the momma to get there to her son. She had 5 or 6 other kids with her. She reached for the boy and he just clung to her still scared to death. She started ragging on 1 of the other older kids about letting him get lose. I told her your son and your responsibility not the other kids. Told her she was mighty lucky I found him instead of a molester. Crazy heifer started cussing me and telling me dont be telling me how to raise my kids.

People like that dont deserve children in my opinion

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.