I've never been elk hunting or shot a round loaded with a Nosler Partition Bullet loaded in it YET. But you can take this to the bank, if I ever have occasion to go on an elk hunt I will be armed with a Nosler Partition Bullet. And it may be in a 7mm of some flavor. Or who knows, it might be my lowly .270 Winchester.

1,000 experienced hunters can't all be wrong. And I've read at least that many comments by experienced elk hunters that recommended the Nosler Partition. I've heard dozens of arguments over the subject. And I just have to go by the sheer volume of positive comments in favor of the Nosler. Yeah you can say its old technology but its old technology that works and works good. So why change? Dont kick that sleepin' dog.

Now on Deer and hogs and such, I've shot the 160 Sierra Game King in my .280 Rem. and 7 Rem. Mag. They're very accurate and a deer has a lot thinner skin and thinner bones than an elk.

Last edited by Filaman; 06/17/19.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!