Yeah Jim, I went to school in Beaumont at Lamar. I had gone to school in Victoria for a couple years and took a couple years off. Then I went to Beaumont to start school there because I had friends going there. I was going to sign up for academic courses and finish my degree and I got talked into checking out the Diesel School on the vocational campus. I never went back to the main campus and got my Associate of Applied Science degree in Diesel Engine Technology. I had worked in the Marine field in engine rooms going through college so I gave it a whirl. I graduated 2nd in the class. I worked at a truck shop for awhile thinking it was like the marine field where there were upward opportunities until I figured out that working in truck shops wasn't like marine work and I would be a blue collar hourly man making just above minimum wage for the rest of my life. So I went back to work in the marine field albeit making more money, until I got an opportunity to go to work around home at Union Carbide as an operator where I retired after 28 years. I did go back and get my academic degree later in life in Legal Studies. I feel I had a well rounded education. But I never moved back to the Golden Triangle area. I remember going through Dayton and Liberty on my way to see my first wife at Huntsville when she was going to Sam Houston. There was a speed
trap and they got me for a ticket one morning. There was a hill and right at the top of that hill just far enough down the road where you couldn't see it from the bottom was a drastically reduced speed sign with a cop about 100 feet down the road. I wanted to tell the cop what I thought but Tom T Hall's song about spending a week in a country jail was fresh on my mind so I shut my mouth. I never went through Dayton and Liberty again. I went 20 miles out of the way to avoid it.

What goes up must come down, what goes around comes around, there's no free lunch. Trump's comin' back, get over it!