Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by Springcove
Years ago my hunting vehicle was a Honda Accord hatchback. I hauled a bulk elk quartered in it. Also hauled deer as well. If it’s all you got use it. Just be smart and safe.

Springcove;
Good morning to you sir, I hope this finds you well and that this last weekend in June will be a good one for you.

Although it's been put up here many times, when I read your post I was reminded of this photo of my neighbor and a buddy hunting moose when they were younger and had not one but both of their pickups apart in the shop.

[Linked Image]

He did say that the doors didn't work quite the same afterwards, but where there's a will - well most likely a BC redneck will find a way!

Well we used to be built in that fashion years ago and I hope there's still enough of that "good stuff" left in our next shift of hunters.

Seriously though as you've noted, boning and even quartering out animals gives one all sorts of options. I myself brought home a Columbia Blacktail from a Gulf Island hunt in the trunk of an '82 Nissan 200SX and the trunk in that fine auto wasn't spacious whatsoever.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to trot down a pleasant memory lane this morning sir. All the best to you as you head into your Fourth of July celebrations.

Dwayne

This picture is too awesome to suffer that photofückit stamp.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty