I have killed some elk. Those reading, do you have any idea the size of even a cow elk hind quarter? Back Strap on a single side can weigh 50 lbs and be what seems like 5' long!

Guys that drive a Roo on an elk hunt probably carry a Leatherman to skin them with and shoot a Rem 742 in Remington .30-06 Sprg. 55 Grain PSP Accelerator in a 20 Rround magazine.

Seriously, Real world, you usually have a hunting partner, what if both of you kill an elk?

Been there, done that!

I understand about the snow, ground clearance. How about getting the elk in the [bleep] vehicle? Even boned out or quartered up, dam....you are going to need three or 8 large ice chests! Base of skull to shoulder = 75lbs of pure fantastic meat.

Bottom line, you going on an elk imaginary hunt ride or a elk harvest hunt?

I love the Roo's....application specific! Roo's are full to the brim with just your hunting gear! If you do drive a roo into the back woods for elk, for dam sure pull a trailer and hope your transmission is rated for a shore nuff load!

Please don't put a Suburban in the same class as a Roo...they are just not the same.

So, you kill a decent 4 year old bull. Now you have 5' of antlers, and hundreds of pounds of meat/bone, what the [bleep] are you going to do? You can't UPS the [bleep] home!