I got one last year after having my Achilles removed, the back of my heel cut off and my Achilles screwed back on. Seemed like most of the handy spots were always full anyways.

I had to use one of those electric carts for 6 months to get groceries. I always had 3 little kids with me, 6, 4, and 2 and it was hell getting around the store. There was always some middle aged women that would get right in my way and wouldn't move. Some people are inconsiderate as hell. I think everyone should have to spend a few months handicap with 3 small kids just to learn some consideration. Don't know why it was always a middle aged women that was the most in the way and least considerate.

Also had a 50 year old or so woman make a rude comment about me using a spot just as I was starting to walk again but was limited to 200 yards a day. I asked her if she knew me and had reviewed my medical records. She said no. I said then maybe she should mind her own business.

Reminded me of the time I was buttering my popcorn at the local theater and the woman behind me said "kid you're going to die before your 50 if you butter your popcorn like that". I said my grandpa lived to be over 80. She said "I bet he didn't butter his popcorn like that". I said no, he just minded his own business. Everyone behind her broke out in raging laughter.

Bb