Originally Posted by sgt217
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by deflave
I've been illegally parking in handicap spots my whole life.

Anybody wanna take a guess how many tickets or tows I've had?

I was gonna guess zero. Cops down here don't even bother with it even when called.

You'd be correct.

But detective kellory is now hot on the trail so I may have to change my wicked ways.

The question you need to ask yourself is "did he see me park here, or not?" In all the confusion, I might have missed you, so the real question is "do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk? wink

Just a guess but I doubt if you have ever parked in a HC spot, ever....

Oh, I park in 'em all the time, when my handicapped wife is in the car. It is for her benefit after all they exist. I'm in good enough shape I don't need 'em, and don't use 'em for my benefit. There was a while when I needed a cane due to hip pain and the threat of a fall, but that turned out to be a problem with a worn out boot.
The only time i have parked in a handicap spot by mistake, the paint was so worn i could not tell it WAS a handicap spot. I moved the car as soon as i figured it out.
So in answer to your question, no, I do not abuse them.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~