Originally Posted by gahuntertom
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Originally Posted by CCCC
Just happened to be tuned to that program - Hilton does some very good stuff at times, but that presentation was, misleading, incomplete and unfair. Hilton was trying for the sensational - and possibly doing the bidding of someone associated with the NRA. Hilton's possible "integrity" went down a few notches in my book.

This is the typical character assassination we get from from the NRA establishment. Ask me who I trust North or LaPierre and my answer is, NORTH. Who do I think should be in jail, Lapierre
If my interpretation of your reply (negative?) is correct, you need to get it through your head that I am not in any way the "NRA establishment, nor do I speak in defense of Lapierre or the NRA Board. My comments about Hilton's presentation were cool analysis of what he did on air - he is responsible for what he utters and how it is couched - and I said zero about his character. Even though I'm certainly not a Lapierre supporter, unfair journalism must be identified as such. Lapierre needs to go and soon will be gone, and the Board requires some serious reconfiguration of rules and behavior. North was not good for that body, as exemplified by his behavior, and he needed to go as well I'm impressed that he was big enough to remove himself (I think). If I misinterpreted your post and it was in some way supportive of mine, ignore my reply and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron