I like my Yeti's, got a couple of them, a 45 and the 105. For the trips we make into the foothills, they are worth it when it can be a couple hours into town one way. We are usually 7 days in before leaving so ice is important. Expensive, sure but when you are in bear country that bear proof quality is handy. And yes we keep a clean camp, hang stuff high etc but why push yer luck.
My 20 oz tumbler gets used daily as does the 32 oz thermos. Enough hot coffee for 12 hrs shift, perked at home, no Tim Horton crap. My wife loves the Tumblers as well, keeps her tea hot.

Some of those other brands you guys talk about aren't avail in Canada, only ones I have seen are the Grizzly and Igloo. Griz didn't impress me, latches seemed loose. Igloo Sportsmen, local Costco had them a couple years ago, they didn't sell well so I snagged one at the end of season when they drastically reduced the price....nice cooler.
The Engel is also avail but not locally.

One of my boys just bought the Cabelas one in Calgary a couple weeks ago but hasn't used it yet.

If ya have the coin, why not buy what ya want? I just sent a MO to Charlie May for another knife today. Gun acct is building towards the next purchase as is the flyrod acct.
Those college gals are onto something....Yeti Butts is one of my favourite IG pages!
Jeff