Well damn it, it happened again. Ive been in Reno for a few days and went to a nice little fun shop. This place was actually in sun valley. Anyway, im looking around the shop and saw so much brass and reloading supplies. Saw some 300WBY brass ad thought about the good ol days when i had one. I dont have a 300 wby anymore, but made a mental note of where that brass was hiding in one corner of the shop. The shop owner started taking rifles out of the safes and im thknking i might as well ask if he has any pre 64's. He said yes, i have 1. I asked whats it chambered in. He said 300 something and i asked H&H? He said no, i cant remember exactly what 300, so i asked Weatherby? He said, yeah i think thats what it is. I said, thats a shame. Im sure it used to be a 300H&H and he said, you might be right. He then asked if winchester ever made a pre 64 in that chambering. I said no. I then said well, when you get to it, id like to see it. When he pulled it out, he said i'll make you a hell of a deal on it, because ive had it for a long time. I looked it over and started to explain about how that used to be a popular conversion, but it greatly depreciates the value. He asked if ive seen very many of them and i said sure, on gunbroker. He asked how much they sell for and i said right around $750.00. He said ill sell it to you for "$499.00". I said, "Ill take it"!! Sold!! Ill get some pics when i get home..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA