Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Poconojack

Damn prices are low? All depends upon what kind of gun floats your boat.

Sounds like you and your buddy battue need to step out of the box a little bit. Broaden your horizons. You sit at home all day long, you'll never find good gun deals. Its a fact that prices are damn low on the majority of firearms right now. Its a buyers market. Ive listed many examples of different rifles and shotguns, that ive either seen or bought for super cheap prices. Eventually prices will go up, as they always do. As for now, i buy the ones that are super cheap. The Beretta 303 trap gun i bought last month for $360.00 is a great example. You cant touch those anywhere for less than $700.00. The pre 64 30-06 featherweight i bought a day after i bought the Beretta is another prime example. Ive been offered almost twice what i paid for it. Prices arent cheap? When was the last time you priced out an H&H receiver? There are still guys out there that prefer that particular receiver for custom builds. Prices on those arent cheap, but every once in a while youll run across an old rifle with an H&H receiver at a low price and youll know you hit the jackpot. As s matter of fact, that reminds me of a 300 win mag built on an H&H. That rifle was only $400.00. Thats pretty damn cheap to me. Get out and look around, you might even find some good deals out there.

Clueless.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson