Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Actually, I just chew fresh-roasted beans - I win!

Very hard to top that. That also means, you still have teeth....unlike many “fire” members! grin memtb

Why wait for the dang plant to grow beans?

I just bite off the stems where the plant is starting to flower and suck the full rich bodied caffeine filled sap right out of the twig.

If I really need a jolt, I just pull up a whole plant, run it through the Vita Mix machine, and inject it intravenously.

Pikers, the lot of ya.

Geno

PS, honestly, the weekday routine is espresso grind Peet's Espresso Forte and Decaf French Roast mixed 50/50,, brewed in the "K cup" half of our coffee maker in a permanent screen cup insert. Really fine grind and the cup packed as full as it will go without overflowing makes for some wonderful mud at the bottom of the cup.

PPS Jim, tha Kirkland in a can is WAY MO" BETTA than folgers or maxwell house.

Gene Chew the stem? Patience is what makes the experience more memorable! wink

We’ve tried the Kirkland Arabica Bean, and while good.....it just couldn’t compete with our old Community Dark Roast! It times of “shear desperation”, we would do Kirkland’s again! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024