Originally Posted by Jevyod
As an aside, I liked coffee from little up. My 2 brothers and I used to fight over the dregs left in mom and dads coffee cups in the mornings. This was at probably 3 years old. When we were 13, dad said we were old enough to drink it regularly. That was a happy day for me!

I Started early too, maybe 5?

Come home from church with baked goodies, mom and dad had coffee with theirs. So we would feel "grown up", when we finished 1/2 our milk they'd pour coffee in the glass.

Started a paper route around 12-13 years old. Up early to fold papers, coffee with mom. Back East style at that time, milk in the coffee. Gradually I turned to coffee the way God made it................black!

I drink 1/2 caf homemade now, as at one time in life I was drinking well over a full Mr Coffee pot of strong every day, with extra coffees when out at night. Went to full decaf for a while, then weaned myself back up to my daily regimen, and on occasion, real real coffee.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?