Got another one....

When I lived in south Ms., I was a member in a hunting lease. We had about 2500-3000 acres and it had a 3 strand barb wire fence all the way around it. Once you went in one of the gates, as long as you didn't cross a fence, you was on the lease.

Anyway, a fellow on the neighboring property built a box stand less than 1' from the fence in the out of the way hollows. Even cut a shooting lane on our side of the fence for about 100 yds. I told one of the other members about what I found and he took a look. Came back to me and said the members of that other club only hunted weekends and if I would help him, we would fix the fellow.

So the next Sat. I slipped in an hour before daylight and sat on a knoll, with my hunters orange on, about 20 yds from the stand, but on our side of the fence, looking on our property. I had my back to the fence. Sure enough about 15 min. before daylight, I saw a light coming thru the woods and someone got into the stand.

Once it got daylight, the fellow finally spotted me and I heard a very audible "Schit" and heard a chair scraping on the floor of the stand. I looked over and he had turned his chair to where he had his back to the fence, too. After a couple of hours he left.

Sunday morning was my buddies turn and he said he waited until just at daylight to walk in. The fellow was already in the stand, but my friend used his flashlight to walk in just so the fellow would see him. He sat in the same spot I did. He said the fellow stayed about an hour and left.

Sometime the next week, the boxstand disappeared.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21