Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by 700LH
nobody gonna do nuffin

Exactly. I hope nobody here actually believes that anything will come out of this that will hurt Biden, or any other Democrat.

^^^^^Two more pathetic Democrats in training!^^^^^

No, we don't have our heads stuck up our azz believing everything Sean Hannity says. He is on TV for one damn reason, and one reason only.............to make a dollar, and he does it by creating all this "Breaking News."

Tell me, when did anything he ever said was going to happen, actually did.

Stick to quitting. You’re good at it. I hate quitters. Pathetic.

Toddly, do you actually believe that crap that you hear on Hannity? Surely, you're not that naïve. There's no doubt that Biden is a crooked SOB, along with Soros and the rest of the bunch. But, how many times in the past has Hannity started his show with that "Breaking News" bullchit.....and more importantly, how many times has that "Breaking News" actually been something that we didn't already know about.

You say you hate quitters...........well, guess what, I hate suckers. And you may just be the biggest sucker of all on here.......and bonafide all day one.......lol.

I don’t watch Hannity, I didn’t even watch the clips. I am sorry but I’m optimistic and realistic that this president is about to drop the hammer. You can try to convince me I’m wrong and in doing so that makes you a sorry quitter. It’s what I fight against, folks like you that have lost all hope, you might as well join the Democrats and resist.. You make me sick.