Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by BobMt

toddly….there is all sorts of evidence out there of unlawful conduct...has been for a long time.

start rattling off the names of those that have been charged and convicted…….bob

Exactly. We all know that both Hillary and Obama were crooked as they come, and both should be behind bars, especially Hillary. But, they will never be because that's how Washington works. I'd say that at least 90% of our elected officials in Washington have broken the law, and the other 10% have thought about it. But, they are rarely caught, and even more rarely convicted. That's just how it works.

After all this time, it still amazes me at the number of posters on here who actually believe that "we're going to round them all up and put them in jail." Trump said that chit just to get more votes, and he has done nothing to put anyone in jail. Truth be known, he's always been just one step ahead of the law himself. I don't care if he has been either, I just don't want the Democrats running the country.

James I believe the reason no one is prosecuted is in plain sight now for everyone to see. Look what happens if you get out of line in DC.They have the dirt on everyone. And if they don't they can still ruin you. So it is known that if you want to be in 'the club' you do as you're told. DC looks exactly like a mob movie. Either be part of the corruption or keep your mouth shut.

I don’t think Obama or Hillary will be brought to justice, it ain’t happening.

F*cken Quitter.

It is Hillary and Obama that were the ring leaders in this whole scandal to Stop, then remove Donald J Trump.

Now after all the time with Huber, and Sessions and Barr and Durham, you trough in the towel. Got Damn Quitter!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.