I can see where a lot of you guys are impatient and pissed that none of these criminals have been prosecuted yet. I am too. We've all seen the laws that have been broken and we're pissed that no one has been locked up yet. There's been too many laws broken for this to just go away. However, when you're dealing with deep state slime balls who are also lawyers, you have to be very careful not to show your hand too soon. They have to build their cases correctly so that these bastards don't slip through the cracks. In other words, they have to make sure there are no cracks to slip through. If they go for the small fries, it might let the big fish out of swamp. They're not going to tell the general public what they're up to. Timing is everything. Next year is an election year and I believe that the schit will hit the fan in due time.

Rush, Hannity, and a few others have the opportunity to spend personal time, off the record with Trump. They might not know all of the specifics, but I'm sure they have a good feeling that our wishes will come true. It was either yesterday, or maybe Wednesday, Rush was talking about the President's personal feelings regarding this. He explained that Trump has worked his ass off his whole life and has built an empire. He's made a lot of accomplishments over and above any normal person. However, his greatest accomplishment of his life is being elected POTUS and nobody is going to take that away from him. He loves this country and he's pissed off that the whole time they've been trying to ruin his presidency. When someone punches him, he punches back harder. He's not going to let them get away this. He's really pissed off.

Please be patient and don't abandon ship yet.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan