Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Delusions and Fairy Tales abound with anyone thinking that democrats will be held accountable.

Their criminal acts are flagrant 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

They don't even hide it anymore. Why should they?

Toddly can call all the names he wants but it's not getting anyone prosecuted.

I keep hearing "Just wait, Any day now, ...." and pn, and on, and on...

But nothing ever happens.

Ever.

Quitting? The only people "quitting" are the bureaucrats not doing anything but bringing our country down.

That is the point. Force the normies to see the real bureaucrats in action. It is working too, lots of folks being redpilled now.

So "The Point" is not indictments and prosecutions, but public awareness to be used for political purposes.
The point is to sidestep the MSM and woke the masses not for Justice, but for political gain.

Got it, thanks

Do you honestly think the public cares? If you do, I have news for you.........are you in for a surprise.....lol.lol.

Ever since Trump was elected......... and by the way, I am glad he was and at the very least it gave us 4 more years before the ax falls, anyway, ever since his election, the same old fools on here have been telling us that some powerful Democrats are going to be arrested, charged, and put in jail. Has it happened.........no, instead the people that have gone to jail have been Trumps people, and not only that, Trump himself has had his hands tied by the Democrats charges against him.

Two things here.......and I'll get this out of the way first, Trump lives life on the edge, and some of the things he does falls into that gray area that lies between right and wrong. He was a businessman who was used to his money getting him what he wanted. The presidency doesn't work that way, and I think he has continued to hurt himself and his chances for re-election. If he would just do the job he was elected to do, and make good on his promises, a second term would have been a cinch. Now, I don't think so.

Secondly......we all know the Democrats are crooked. We all Hillary should be behind bars. We all know that in all likelihood, Obama should never even been allowed to hold office because he wasn't born in this country. And, we all know that Soros and the media are nothing but a bunch of a bunch of liars and crooks. But, us knowing that, and seeing them prosecuted for it are two different things.

All I want to see happen here is for Donald Trump to do his job, and do it as he told us he was going to.......which is to stop illegal immigration, protect the Second, build the economy, and make America great. He should never have called the president of the Ukraine, as he should have enough sense to know that the only result from that call was going to be a smear job on him. Most of time, he is his own worst enemy, because the Democrats are bulletproof, and he is not.