Originally Posted by turkish
Originally Posted by BKinSD
I am fascinated by those who think spending 10-15-20k on an ATV is preferable to spending the same on a hunting Jeep or a used pickup or what have you. The latter options seem much more useable, certainly in this climate than the ATV's. What's the attraction there? Im interested to learn.

I want a Mahindra Roxor in the worst way, but it’ll never get the use my atv does for hunting. I use them in the woods. A Jeep couldn’t fit down many of the trails I use. A Jeep/truck would also rut up our muddy roads in the wintertime in a way that simply isn’t workable.

I was with my uncle in law with my Mother in law's truck a few weeks ago, working on fence for her, we were in her nice new 2019 Chevy 2500 duramax with every option, I walked back to the house to get something and she asked, "Did my truck fit through the gate?" I said it does now. I've never seen her move so fast lol.

�The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!� � Thomas Jefferson