I have several pop up blinds. I use the ameristep doghouse blinds. (They're a dome). I seldom ever get a chance to set up and leave it for long. (If on public lands, I add a cable and lock through a window to the nearest tree.)
I have both floored, and no floor models. Floored are much nicer. My floored version is double sided camo, so can be turned inside out for a different location, and zipped back together. DO NOT shoot through the windows, they can catch fire. The mesh windows do stop the wind, but fog up fast. I put the door to the side I will not be hunting(such as backed up to a tree or brush pile) and leave just a small bit of the adjacent window open to see movement.
By sitting in the corner with the 2 far windows fully open, I sit in the dark corner and have about a 180° view with just the small gap between the windows blocked.
I have a small tailgate sized propane bulk tank. 3gal 12lbs instead of 20lbs bulk tank. It will last a full 3-4 day hunt no problem with a buddy heater. I also made a few modifications to a 1000btu single burner heater, to have it as low as possible to the floor. With an open sleeping bag over my lap, I am pretty comfortable with the burner under my chair. A small folding table for drinks, noise makers. Binos, snacks, within easy reach is a useful thing as well. Visible range markers would be useful as well. I use orange painted gutter spikes as range markers.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~