If you put up a blind that your own land or your spot in a lease the material that is sold at Lowes/Depot makes a great long lasting blind . It's the screen material that's used on the tall 8' fence - hurricane fence is what folks here call it .
Comes in Beige and Green and last for many years baking in the florduh sun .

I bore a hole with my dirthole trapping auger - 2''x2'' treated cut to 6' - 1' in the ground half sheet of 1/2'' treated plywood roof , staple fabric to underside of plywood , cut out openings as needed - buy ''shoot through'' camo netting walmart . Use office stapler to connect the two fabrics - spray paint the staples and they'll hold for years - don't and they rust out in a few months .
I used contruction wire that can be bought lowes/depot in the masonry area - treated 2x2'' left over stakes for guy-out .
For entry/exit I just lift up the bottom front and crawl under on hands/knees .
Lean the bottom of the legs in a bit and rain won't run down blind .
Two of these have been up for 5-6 years and withstood hurricane michael - where MANY pine trees were knocked down or laid over for keeps .
Hard to get more than a year out of a pop-up blind - for less than the cost of one pop-up . No doubt they'll last several more years .

Look at the 4x8' pop-up shade doodads for picnics and such - walmart - set legs to desired height - cover with beige/green privacy fabric - zip ties - staples -camo paint camo cloth for top and maybe some duct tape .
Dark out inside -> use landscape weed blocker - cheap and lasts a long time when not in the sun - attach with stapler .
Yeah i use lowes/depot for a hunting store often .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.