OK, here's my $.02, FWIW. When I read your OP, I just shook my head. I've seen it before, repeatedly.

What I am going to say assumes that you want to wring out the ultimate that your Vudoo is capable of, not necessarily just good enough for the shooting you plan to do.

Pay close attention to what Stick has told you.

Lose, meaning set aside, that "tactical" orientation which is most of what the Vudoo is about. (I live in "Vudootown") Case in point, the bipod. You'll eventually come back to it. That's OK.

"Go to school" on .22 benchrest. Yeah, we know, you aren't interested in what anal mostly geezers do at 50 yards, but those folks are absolutely uncompromising in their pursuit of accuracy, and their equipment and techniques are proven. They've BTDT.

Get a good pedestal rest and bags. That doesn't have to be a $600 Sinclair or $1000+ SEB, but it needs to be rock solid, and the bags need to fit. Not one of those one-piece "sleds". There are good sales and used stuff if you're patient and shop around. Benchresters are always trading off and buying new schit. The contact between rifle and bags must be uniform and the rifle must move absolutely uniformly from shot-to-shot. Hint: .22s do recoil and the bullet is a long time down the bore. A cheap expedient is a baggie between bags and stock. When I discovered that, my groups shrank. These days I like the bags with the slick silver stuff. For the same reason, your hold must also be uniform. For example, varying cheek pressure will kill your groups, mostly laterally. You may find that your rifle performs better with firm pressure or maybe little to none. You have to experiment. Bottom line is that .22s are absolutely unforgiving of lack of uniformity when it comes to optimal accuracy. Hint: precision air rifles are even worse, but for the same reasons.

Note that I haven't said anything about your rifle and scope. That won't be where to look for significant improvement, at this point.

Once you've done enough serious testing at 50 yards, STOP. Take a deep breath and contemplate that 50 yards is seldom indicative of what your outfit will do at 100 yards, let alone beyond. Many a shooter has been vexed to find that groups at longer range are not proportional to the 50 yard results. 50 yards is a good starting point, but you really have to test at the longer ranges to learn what ammo is optimal. At least it's fun!

Wind. Did I mention wind? Look at a .22 benchrest match and you'll see a forest of colorful wind flags, each shooter deploying several. Shooting well in the wind separates the winners from also-rans. Go to school on it, learn to shoot the wind. Top shooters love the wind, it gives them an edge. Others fear it. Learn to love it. You'll never really know what your rifle and ammo will do until you can remove as much of the wind factor as possible. Absent a tunnel you can't eliminate it, just have to learn to compensate.

A personal note, OK a brag. I shoot local .22 benchrest in Factory class with my CZ American, and my groups are pretty close to the ones you have posted. I won the annual aggregate a couple of years ago. I can't beat the high scores in Unlimited with my lowly CZ sporter, but I usually shoot in the middle of the Unlimited pack. Point being, it's not just the equipment. You and your Vudoo can do better!

Good shooting, and have a fun trip.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.