Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
You want fuel injection, power steering, and a winch. I have a Grizzly 700. I had a Grizzly 660 and I worked that beast hard at times. Having to heat the carb with my wife's blow dryer to get it started when it was bitter cold sucked. The 700 has fuel injection, power steering, and a winch.
Strange to see this but not unexpected. Here in Vermont we get some really cold weather and often with bitter wind. There are a lot of us that use wheelers for ice fishing and one of the common problems for the Yamaha crowd is failure to start in zero or lower temperatures. This problem seems to be with the newer models of Grisly and Kodiak models with the 700 CC engine. They just crank and crank and won't fire. Warm them up a bit and they fire right away. So far none of the dealers have been able to fix these problems and have done all sorts of things like change to a different oil etc. Nothing seems to work for these guys. I have a Suzuki 750 Kingquad with power steering and it is a beast with plenty of power, speed, ground clearance and always starts.

living the good life every day