Originally Posted by dave7mm
Sounds like a blast.
The pillow biters would have a total meltdown on that one for sure....

dave

I know. šŸ‘. I also like that thereā€™s money involved. šŸ˜‚. If you donā€™t come in first you lose!....no second place or participation trophies. It is student led and organized, years back the snowflakes tried to stop it and thereā€™s always some dumb bitch that recently moved from the city to the country and want to impose their beliefs on our rural life. It didnā€™t take long until the district realized that not only did they not have the communityā€™s support, they had outspoken opposition and eventually they knew it was hopeless so they just asked the students to follow certain rules of conduct which are perfectly reasonable, like not shooting your target in the back of the head in chemistryšŸ˜‚. The local snowflakes melt and then dry up ....... they are met by significant resistance. There are most of the big families that first came and settled this area from Norway and other Northern European countries whose descendants still live here. They built the roads, rails, bridges, ferry landings mercantile businesses and logging ports. Those pioneer families from the late 1800ā€™s carry weight in this community. Our friend still lives in the farmhouse he grew up in and his grandfather built around 1898. Iā€™m proud to live in a community that has such pride in their history because the pride shows.

Our daughterā€™s friends laid in wait doing surveillance for 4 hours yesterday. šŸ˜‚on the target. Iā€™ve seen kids outside the movie theater in town in full camo laying in the bushes of a parking strip. They are very dedicated and in all the years of this ā€œtraditionā€ I donā€™t recall a single problem.

MAGA hats are worn with pride to Friday night football games and there are some big USA flags as well as Trump flags flown from a staff in the bed of the pickup trucks ON CAMPUS.

ļæ½Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.ļæ½ ļæ½General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~