Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Paintball was a lot of fun.

We’re going to take the kids to a Zombie paintball haunted hay ride on Sunday. We get in the wagon and they take you through a giant cornfield with Zombies hiding and jumping out at you. You have to shoot them before they eat your brains (I know....not much of a meal for them in my case but I digress) ......at least that’s what I think they’ll do....ain’t never not hit one when needed but when I ran out of ammo last time a we went which was a few years ago and when I needed to reload I was prepared to use my backup or my pocketknife. 😂. The zombies must’ve sensed my seriousness because they didn’t eat my brains.....at least I don’t think they did, I might’ve blacked out. The kids had my Six and lit him up. 😂. Good times with the most important people in my world.

Actually it’s pretty fun and with glow in the dark paintballs and black light it adds a dimension that we didn’t have as kids. As kids we didn’t get visual markers that our target was hit, we got auditory confirmation that our target had been hit.....usually “OUCH”...as we got older our sounds of being hit became more colorful.

Sounds fun!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~