Originally Posted by CCCC
Thanks Aces - I remember well and love that sort of stuff, and appreciate your post. Knowing where you live, not difficult to imagine the activity - probably SHS, just off the island.

Yes Sir. It’s still a good place to raise a family. Our son and his friends can take their rods and reels and walk to the little lakes and in the summer the boys will hike the little ridge behind the house and fish the streams and beaver ponds. House rules dictate catch and release for those spots but the trout in the lakes here are fair game. They have turned into very good outdoorsmen and it makes me proud. They have impeccable ethics for any age but it’s even more impressive that as teenagers they have it figured out. I was really impressed by our son this past deer season and the genuine curiosity he’s developed for the natural world. He wants to major in biology and I believe that it will serve him well and provide an intellectually stimulating career whatever path he takes within the broad scope of a narrow field. 😁

I have even heard stories about boys fishing the golf course ponds after they close for the night and catching some seriously BIG bass! That also is strictly C&R. In full disclosure the boys also worked at the golf course so it’s not total rebellion. 😁

I hope all is well with you and your family.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~