The jurors found in favor of the mom, handing her the right to dress young James as a girl, to force others to treat him as a girl and ultimately, potentially, to chemically castrate him with the administration of puberty blockers and hormones.A court document at a time that the parents were joint managing conservators, listed a number of exclusive rights the court was granting Anne Georgulas. Among them, the exclusive right, after notifying the father, to consent to medical, dental, and surgical treatment involving invasive procedures” and psychiatric and psychological treatment of the children.So you're wrong again.

Why are you talking about the jury and then talking about the order when they were joint managing conservatorship before the jury trial?

Link me to the order. It didn’t say what you’re saying it said. Like all Texas orders it had a list things that each parent could do. For joint managing conservators the list is exactly the same. To someone, like you, who doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground when looking at one, I can understand how it would be confusing. Hell, I’ll admit that Texas orders are ridiculous and waaaaay too long. But anyway, it will list all of one parents rights, then in an identical section list the others. For JMC it’s the same.

But show us a link to the order or STFU.