Not the 200 gr. Game King but in 2009 I shot an antelope at 75 yards with the 150 gr. Sierra GK and the bullet hit at the short ribs and exited just behind the shoulder.. The goat traveled about 30 feet and expired.

I've seen my elk hunting partner who is a .270 of all kinds fan use the 150 gr. GK on elk from about 100 yards on out to a lasered 450 yards, all resulting in dead elk.

I've only shot one elk with a 200 gr. bullet and that one was a Speer Hot Core at long range. The bullet was not recovered.

My thoughts are if the shots will be way out yonder they'll work OK but under 150 to maybe 200 yards they may come unglued, especially if heavy bone is hit. I'd go with the 200 gr. Nosler as recommended by others because you never know when you might come up with a shot that's up close and personal.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE