After my fiasco with the 6mm Gamechanger on a deer a couple of seasons ago.. which made the campfire Legend book on how much I was flamed....your post analysis about the long ago incident on a MN whitetail with a 200 grain Game King out of Factory Federal Ammo.. and being told that by Sierra, that it was going too fast to open up at 100 yds, but would at 300 yds.. and then the conflicting info I was told by two different Sierra techs on the GameChanger.... I draw the conclusion that Sierra Techs don't know their products very well, or that what they are being told to tell customers, is the higher ups don't know their products so darn well...

on that old 200 grain 300 Win Mag experience, I quit using the bullet.. I still have the rest of that box of bullets around here some place...I haven't cared to use any more of those GameChanger bullets either....but the following season used a 90 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip instead, and that lead to a DRT deer..

the GameChanger was very accurate, but so is the 90 grain Ballistic Tip, and I've never had an issue with a Ballistic Tip...I have had issues with Sierra bullets on game...

dropped a buck with a 140 grain Game King, out of a 6.5 x 55, Blacktail at 75 yds or so... bullet left the muzzle at 2950 fps..
dropped the buck on the spot.. right behind the shoulder... the entrance hole to the exit hole, you could have passed a Campbell's soup can right thru it...lotta blood shot meat .... only Sierra bullets I'd buy are their varmint bullets... and then I quit doing that as their prices have gone thru the roof, in comparison to good old V Maxes...and other Speer and Hornady varmint bullets...

I've got a good stock of old Sierra 100 grain SMP bullets in 6mm.... those bullets were reliable as hell....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez