Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Not enough hero worship going on around here to suit him.

What if the reason Flave took a sabbatical was to hopefully prevent you from harming yourself during that epic mental melt down you had for all of us to read...Travis vanished shortly after, maybe afraid he was contributing to your demise. And, probably with good reason, knowing how litigious people can be over their own problems, yet blaming others.

I have no axe to grind with you, nor hate...But, I’m not a fan of people who run their mouth about someone, even an enemy, when they believe it’s a safe space - it screams “I’m a big pussy”.

Flave and Shrap appear to be gone, for how long, who knows, but you and a couple other members are the only ones talking shït about them. Roy, you’re better than that, and I think you know it too. 😎

PS
On a good note...Nice Bear you got this year...I would have liked hearing more about your hunt then what you posted.

It tends to get a bit weird when Fireball posts schit like this:

“For the record, you pissed my wife off and she found you in about 4 seconds with a simple Google search. Knew your family, your kids schools, your address and phone numbers, the works.”

That was some sick phugkin schit right there.

"...the works."

lolol

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.