Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by comerade
I liked Shrapnel's posts, I got the sense that he was tiring of what this forum has become. If Mule Deer does the same, there won't be much left, not much hunting and shooting content
They could rename it more accurately , something more trendy . In hunting camp ,around a fire, we talk hunting, look over each others firearms, swap a few lies , stretched out for effect and sip some good whiskey.

In hunting camp , the hunters are people with names in the phone book and if you become belligerent , lazy, overboozed you won't come back and it won't be your choice.
My little old opinion, I wish this forum was moderated more closely, No room for rudness and baseless political rants.And much, much less of it.
John Barsness it a treasure here, and others also -no reason this sinking ship cannot be righted .

I like Shrapnel's posts as well, he is a man of great knowledge on guns and history. I think there are a few here that are jealous of Shraps ability to buy whatever guns he wants and they try to make it out to be his fault as in being a braggart.

I'm glad he posts his finds up as I wouldn't have learned the things I've learned without him doing so.

That said, i'm glad this forum isn't moderated, we are all adults and should be able to figure things out and as an unmoderated forum the Campfire is not for pussies, if you don't like whats posted go somewhere else on the board. lots of forums and subforums to sift through.

Dickweed

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.