Originally Posted by comerade
I liked Shrapnel's posts, I got the sense that he was tiring of what this forum has become. If Mule Deer does the same, there won't be much left, not much hunting and shooting content
They could rename it more accurately , something more trendy . In hunting camp ,around a fire, we talk hunting, look over each others firearms, swap a few lies , stretched out for effect and sip some good whiskey.

In hunting camp , the hunters are people with names in the phone book and if you become belligerent , lazy, overboozed you won't come back and it won't be your choice.
My little old opinion, I wish this forum was moderated more closely, No room for rudness and baseless political rants.And much, much less of it.
John Barsness it a treasure here, and others also -no reason this sinking ship cannot be righted .
If you don't like what's posted or how the site is moderated, leave. Nobody will even know. There are thousands of posters here and you've been around what? Two, three years and have posted less than a thousand times. Thanks for your input. Now STFU and go to Dem Underground. They have plenty of mods there I've heard.