Originally Posted by lvmiker
It is ironic that you characterize anyone that can buy a Norinco in the way that you have. Keep making those payments on time and enjoy that porch wine.

???

Where did I characterize “anyone who can by a Norinco”?

I merely implied you were selling them to people who come from places where men commonly have sex with donkeys.

Anyhoo.... I too have purchased an expensive black rifle, .50 cal., double set triggers, maple stock, large Siler lock 😎.

Sorta pathetic you trying to poverty-shame me tho, makes you look small and fundamentally stupid.

No Liberty Creek Merlot tonight, I’m practicing for my retirement years with the other guys living under the bridge: it’s one of those cheap “artificially flavored malt beverages” that have torpedoed the MD 20/20, Thunderbird and Ripple Markets. Comes in a tall aluminum can, 14% alcohol.

Nobody says “proof” anymore, maybe dividing by two is too hard, part of the dumbing down of America.

Liberty Creek Merlot is like a sensible and even-tempered lady, this malt beverage is like her bat$hit-crazy cheap slutty sister 🙂

No geese tonight tho, more’s the pity.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744