I had a purty good "hunch",that I wasn't guessing. Hint. Laughing!

I've got piles of 10/22's,but Skookum turnbolts RULE the long range roost and it ain't even close. Hint.

I've of course suffered CZ's too and they are pieces of fhuqking schit. Nothing redeeming in any of 'em,anywhere and their mags are a fhuqking joke. Pass the S/S RAR and hold the Fluff. Hint.

Nobody regrets awarding themself a KILLER 22LR Boltgun. There's not a better platform to learn upon and the copious trigger time,more than offsets the price. Cut to the chase and slick up a used 54 and really have sumptin' that'll run. I'm right at 1K turnkey scoped,with the last 54 I bought and it's a fhuqking HAMMER. Got lucky and it was already wearing one of the extended 1913 75MOA rails,I had Bob run for me. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Sniff around a bit for a Used 54 and if your not careful,it'll appreciate while you are flogging on it. The only caveat I'd add,is to simply make sure the front receiver ring is grooved too. That's the path to extended 1913 Splendor. I'd rather be on the top looking down,than the bottom looking up. Hint.

Thank me later.

Hint...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."