If you actually have tennis elbow you might try this if you can find a Doc who will do it:

"Mayo Clinic doctors helped develop a minimally invasive procedure that uses ultrasound delivered via a needle-like instrument inserted into the damaged tendon. This procedure breaks up the damaged tissue — which can restore function and relieve tennis elbow pain. It can be performed in a doctor's office and requires no stitches."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tennis-elbow/care-at-mayo-clinic/mac-20351994

I got tennis elbow in 1976 from helping my BIL frame a house and using one of his big framing hammers that I wasn't used to. I couldn't even hold a toothbrush or a cup of coffee the next morning. My Doc told me not to my right hand all even to shake hands. I worked for a living so I had to use my right hand all day every day. He gave a cortisone shot in my elbow and it helped for about a week. I rested when I could and tried everything that has been suggested so far but it took 10 years for the pain to end.