https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States

Several states of the United States prohibit cousin marriage. As of February 2014, 24 U.S. states prohibit marriages between first cousins, 19 U.S. states allow marriages between first cousins, and 7 U.S. states allow only some marriages between first cousins. Six states prohibit first-cousin-once-removed marriages. Some states prohibiting cousin marriage recognize cousin marriages performed in other states, but despite occasional claims that this holds true in general, laws also exist that explicitly void all foreign cousin marriages or marriages conducted by state residents out of state.

Growing up I always felt kinda wrong at family reunions because I had some SMOKIN' hot cousins...not one or two...there were 7 aunts on one side and all of their daughters were HOT!

A couple of years ago at our grandmother's funeral all of us cousins were shooting the bull and hanging out....my brother's wife up and says to him "Which one is the one you were saying was so hot?...they're all beautiful..." We all got to laughing so hard we had to go outside the funeral home.