I worked at arizona bank in prescott, she worked at the beneficial finance office across the street. we both had to walk up to the post office in the morning to get the mail. So we started doing that. I finally asked her to lunch at the pine cone inn in prescott, she was wearing a red dress with white poka dots. I knew within fifteen minutes i was in trouble. fast forward a couple of years i was suppose to meet her after work to go up on whiskey row. I forgot about that when the sheriff came in the bank and wanted to know if i wanted to go inspect storm damage, a couple of bridges had washed out on the black canyon, and i was a deputy at the time. Forgot about that date. She was panicky when she came in the bank and found out what i was doing. About ten that night i rolled up to the entrance to Matt's saloon, i could see her sitting in the back. One of her cowchicky friends intercepted me at the door, and said i wasn't treating her right, when was i going to sh*t or get off the pot. So.... i went back and purposed to her, married on our lunch hour couple weeks later. over 40 years now. We did a lot of rodeo's and jaycee stuff at the time. Prescott didn't have a fine arts theater.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/23/19.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO