Originally Posted by 54Woody
Hubert,
Let me give you some thoughts to consider. I am 65 and had prostate cancer surgery last year. I have no other health issues and am doing well.
My uncle is 81 and had radiation treatment for prostate cancer this year. He is active, travels a lot and has no other major health issues. Treatment was easy. His decision was based upon the answer to questions his Dr. asked and you should asked yourself.
Are you otherwise healthy? No life threatening illnesses. If you have other major health issues they may get you before the cancer.

What is the longevity of your family? May indicate if you have another 10+ years ahead of you. Most of my uncles family lived into their late 80 to mid 90.

Are you active in life and want to continue to be so?

Talk to a urologist surgeon before you decide what to do or not do. At your age they will not consider surgery. And keep in mind if you do not treat it and it spreads it will become painfull, extremely.

This. Don't get in a hurry to pass on, Hubert. Life is precious and you'll never know or have the joys you will miss.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.