To all those concerned.. I went to the cancer treatment center in Philadelphia. They spent two days testing me , and found that there was a minimum of spread. and if nothing was done I would live for about Two more years. If they started a treatment program I could go for 5 to 10 more years because they said I was in good health for my age . they said I was more like a healthy 62 year old than an 82 year old.. I took several stress tests and passed them all.. so I am beginning my treatments today . It consists of pills for 30 days with shots beginning 2 weeks after I start my pills. the pills are to help me tolerate the shots . if all is ok the pill will stop and I will only have to get the shots.. the shots can be monthly or every two months, or any multiple of months, depending on what can be tolerated by me.. I will keep you all posted if you like.. I will answer any questions you want, just ask.. yes I can still have sex and some 81-- 82 year olds are still interested in the ladies.