Too many to list but a couple that stick out.

We had a Senior skip day in high school a few days before graduation. We met at a friends farm and proceeded to party it up a little. One of the guys got the bright idea to take out this old street bike out of the shed. I think it was like a 450 Yamaha or something similar. We were only wearing shorts and tennis shoes, no helmets. Long story short, we ended up taking turns going up to the highway to see who could get it going the fastest. I got it up to 115 when a side wind caught the bike, lifted it sideways into the air and then somehow came back down on the wheels where it went in to an extremely violent death wobble. Somehow I maintained control and stopped. It must have taken me an hour to stop shaking. One of the dumbest things I have ever done.

Went to the doc to get pain meds for what I thought was a bad sciatic nerve that I had been fighting with. Ended up being a blood clot in my right leg that ran from my groin to my ankle. To be safe, they did a scan of my lungs and found I had two big clots in my lungs as well. Spent 5 days in the hospital and another two years on Warfarin. Doc's have no idea what caused them.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...