Originally Posted by hanco
I’ve been lucky! I was paying attention driving down 290 about ten years ago. A car crossed over into my lane. I missed a head on collision by inches. The car behind me was hit, four dead. My boy and I would have surely perished if I wasn’t looking. He was asleep. It was sobering to see the aftermath of that collision.

Have you had a close one, accident, or health issues maybe?

A few closes ones in traffic that could have ended very badly. The one that made me chitt a golden brick was having 2 full maned lions jump out of the thick riverine brush 30 feet from me in Tanzania. I was unarmed at the time and it's a good thing they didn't really want me......

Wait.... was ice skating on a lake in Michigan when I was about 10, the ice broke and I went under. If it had not been shallow enough for me stand and stick my head out of the hole, I'd never have met those lions. That was bad.......

Last edited by hatari; 12/02/19.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo